Authors should submit an original paper in English, carefully checked for grammar and spelling, using the online submission procedure. i-USEr 2016 accepts both regular(completed) research papers and research-in-progress as well as case study papers.
All manuscripts must be in English.
The conference has been configured to be double-blind, i.e., neither authors nor reviewers can see each other’s identity. In particular, this means that authors must ensure papers must not contain author-identifying information, including in acknowledgements and self-citations. Please adhere to these steps to ensure double-blind review.
- Anonymize the title page (i.e. remove any author names).
- Remove mention of funding sources and personal acknowledgments.
- Anonymize references found in running prose that cite your papers.
- Anonymize citations of submitted work by the paper authors in the bibliography.
- Ambiguate statements on well-known or unique systems that identify an author.
- Name your files with care and ensure document properties (“meta data”) are also anonymized.
All submitted papers should be in the form of a PDF file. The maximum length is 6 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
Past i-USEr proceedings have been included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
i-USEr 2016 proceedings will be sent for indexing in IEEE Xplore.
To facilitate this, papers must conform to IEEE format. A template is available here.
Paper Submission Method
Electronic Submission System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iuser2016
NOTE: If you have problem submitting your paper using easychair system, you may e-mail your paper to i-USEr 2016 Secretariat at
Please indicate in the e-mail title:(i-user2016 paper submission: paper title) and in the email content please provide your contact details:
Fullname, e-mail address, full address.